Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quick Ride on Garbo



This afternoon I had a quick ride on Garbo and played with both the boys, I was quite impressed how I fitted all that in as well as work! I had to make my staff member redundant so it's up to me now to do it all.... and fit in the horses and everything else - wish me luck!!

Garbo didn't like being ridden in the round pen it was all puggy from winter - so I have asked Tim to come and rip it which is like major harrowing. I don't really need to put the surface down till next year.


So we went into the paddock and all he really wanted to do was go back to the barn at canter! I kept on persisting and asking him back away from the barn, to the tire, to the jump etc - but got off after a short while as I could feel it was escalating into a battle of wills. I think it was mainly he was bored, and I had not planned anything specific. My bad.

No comments: