Thursday, June 19, 2008

Extreme Friendly

I tried the extreme friendly game tonight with Garbo. On a side not - I am really looking forward to having more daylight each day (counting down to shortest day on the 21st I think). There doesn't seem to be enough time for doing everything each day at the moment.

So I had never tried the whacking the ground with the savvy string and CS - so I did today. Garbo looked initially worried until I really relaxed and smiled and turned away from him. Then I stopped and gave him a treat and repeated it on the other side and he wasn't worried at all.

Worked on just moving him backwards with energy up rather than touching him, worked well. Then we practiced sniff your tail again.

Then I put them to bed. They are so cute in the morning with post peelings in their hair!

No comments: