Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reiki

I had Tracey Fergusson (Hands On) do a treatment on Garbo and Maraschino last week. It was really interesting. She also does Animal Communication as well.

While with Garbo she said he had a very old solid energy - like a Kauri tree and when I was telling her how I lost my confidence he butted in and told Tracey that "she just needed to trust me"... sweet...

He said I was 'his' person and that without me he would most likely be a grouchy old man in the corner of the paddock (somehow I doubt that)...

She then asked how I make him think my ideas are his ideas.... funny.... I explained Parelli to her a little and told her about Tit for Tat etc.

She didn't say much about Maraschino - just that his energy was very "zing zing zing" all over the place.

Coco came in at this point after watching through the yard fence, and sniffed Tracey. As she was still doing Maraschino she slowly began touching Coco too - and scratching him. He backed up to her, she said she couldn't get much from him initially - but then she said lots of sadness. That we was locked in a yard with no food or water for a very long time. She said he didn't know this was his home - and kept expecting to be taken away again - we set him straight on that. And you know what - he has been very brave and curious since then! Even with loud strangers!!

2 comments:

Twinnie said...

Thats lovely Vicki - remind me to tell me about what happened with my old paddockmate Gaz when I offered him Reiki....

J

Cilla said...

I was wondering how the Reiki went. Lovely post! x