Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tyre


This is the tractor tyre that I have had my eye on at work (across the road) all winter. The guy who owns the garage across from my work owned them (there were two) and he didn't really know what to do with them so was happy for me to take one. That was a story in itself! Just to lift it took three men - then they rolled it into my float.

George and I struggled to roll it (without tipping it over) to this spot but we did it!

So now we have been filling it with clay so it will one day be a pedastal!

Maraschino didn't like having something new in his paddock initially and ran away from it, turned and faced, several times until he was sure it was not going to eat him.

Today he is keeping an eye on the neighbour's shetland pony who has a new bright blue canvas cover.

No comments: