Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paper Road walk

Next to our property there is a 10m wide road which is what's called a paper road -meaning it's on paper but not formed (just grass). So Michelle and I took the three boys for a walk up the right of way and then on to the paper road. It was good for them to have a change of scenery...there were two lots of neighbours dogs running to the gate and barking (two alsations in one and a great dane and boxer in another). The grass on the paper road was about 4 ft high so they thought it was very cool. Garbo led the way and I didn't have any problems with him stopping - mind you Michelle had the boys right behind us.

We had some sun too!!

I found a large fence post that I'll be able to use for a log in my playground that I am putting together slowly. I have some tractor tyres down by my office - just have to figure out how to get them home. Then I'll fill them up with dirt.

No comments: