Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lambs galore

It was such a lovely day that I decided to take Garbo and Maraschino up the road to have some grass and to see the new baby lambs next door. My hubby kindly took Garbo - well actually Garbo took him for a walk... and I took Maraschino.
They were both really great - on the way back maraschino came across a large piece of carton that had got wet and soggy in the rain - I thought he may have spooked or snorted but he just checked it out and kept walking.

After a while we returned and it was back into the yards for dinner.
I was very pleased with how calm Maraschino was. Like he'd been up there a million times before.

2 comments:

Cilla said...

Lovely post and no mud lol!

R said...

Hello from a new follower! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your horses. They're gorgeous!

Keeping it natural,
Rebecca and "Sara"
carrotandquill.com