Friday, January 4, 2008

Blue again

Garbo had a day off today after our really big ride in the boiling hot sun yesterday. We did loads of canter practice (I was practicing getting my thumb under my bottom - and omg it works so well - could feel my legs relaxing immediately). And it makes you lean back too. I felt so much more relaxed cantering and trotting around the place.... it was great fun. Muscles - particularly tummy ones and tops of legs are sore today!

OK - so Blue today - I squeezed him through the small gap between the wash bay and the stalls and in and out of the stall (he is a pro at that now) and up and down off the wash bay. He was so good. Then we did a bit of circle game and changes of direction (he was a little unconfident for those on the resend) and then friendly with the rope and lateral flexion, some sideways and a wash down! OH and we always start by squeezing through between mine and another float to the dandelions.

No comments: