We went to Waimarie to film again - I was able to drive the float in and park it in the arena which was fabulous.
They don't have any barrels there and I couldn't fit them in my car along with the pedastal, so I used some rubbish bins!
Good things in filming;
- Sideways was good, along rail and not....
- Float loading was fantabulous on 22ft and from 6ft from ramp
- He jumped a cavaletti, and walked over it as well
- he was confident apart from backing zone 5 up to a jump stand
- change of direction went well
- he circled quite well
- pedastal - fab
- I forgot to do the 2nd half of the yo yo!!!!!! Good Grief - I think it's because Garbo is so good at it I have to really concentrate on getting him out on the end of the line and I got a little carried away!
- I didn't really do a fantabulous squeeze - but we did float load 0 ultimate squeeze right?
- Didn't canter for a whole lap
- it was a bit disjointed and all over the show for some of the time
- I could have moved my feet and my carrot stick less
- the back up on 45ft was phase two not phase 1