Saturday, May 31, 2008

Squeeze, Yo Yo and Friendly

Garbo; Used these cool barrels that Michelle gave us for a house warming prezzie, to practise our yo yo through the barrels. This is how narrow we got today - and I had Garbo taking one step back, one step forward, etc rather than rushing through.



Then we played friendly with the tarp! After this photo was taken I was rustling it on his back with rhythm. He was a bit introverted but I kept on till he relaxed.

This fleece cover just really doesn't do much for Garbo's grass tummy!!


All good for today.




Maraschino; after last night playing approach and retreat alot with his pyjamas I managed to take his cover off this morning without haltering him - that's a first.

Then I put his bucket in his yard tonight for dinner and he came straight through the gate (yay) at liberty.

Then I left the gate open and let him investigate the rest of the yard after he had finished (shut the other two gates so the boys didn't interfere.

Then I let the other two out and Maraschino didn't panic and just cruised out a bit later, and then he wandered into the wash bay so I gave him a treat and haltered him (haltering him can be a challenge sometimes) and put his cover on and he was the best he's been. I gave him another treat and took his halter off again and he just hung out with us in the wash bay. So cute.

No comments: